06 Jul 10 reasons to Invest in Turkey
Despite the ongoing economic crisis, the world has been fighting for several years, Turkey is still one of the booming and stable markets to invest in according to the data provided by the different world economic and statistics institutions:
These are the 10 reasons to invest in Turkey:
1. 18th largest economy in the world and 7th largest economy compared with the EU in 2011
2. One of the fastest growing economies in the world – more than tripling its GDP, reaching USD 772 billion in 2011, up from USD 231 billion in 2002
3. A population of 74 million, half of it is under the age of 29.
4. The world’s 13th most attractive destination for Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in 2012, according to the A.T. Kearney FDI Confidence Index.
5. Easy access to Europe, Caucasus, Central Asia, the Middle East and Northern Africa
6. Highly competitive investment incentives as well exclusive R&D and innovation support law
7. Around 26 million well-trained and motivated labor force
8. Approximately 500,000 students graduate from universities annually
9. Stable economic growth with an average annual real GDP growth rate of 5.2 percent over the last 9 years
10. Around 30.000 international companies have already invested in Turkey